Food Powder/ Dry Food
- antibiotic & chemical growth promoters
- natural supplements with its exceptionally good in taste & quality
- high in protein and has low cholesterol level
- with high vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K
- made from Fresh Vegetables
- 50grams(5g per serving); approximate 10 servings
- fight common cold, fever, flu, pneumonia, asthma and many other respiratory problems with its antibacterial
- antiviral properties
- high nutritional value.
- rich in antioxidants and lowers LDL cholesterol levels
- to strengthen bones and teeth with its high Calcium value.
- vitamin K
- improve immune system.
- against bacterial infection.
- possesses anti-inflammatory properties.
- higher in minerals, such as calcium,iron,phosphorous
- high in fiber which results in smooth digestion of food
- phytochemical compounds to help lower hypertension
- against diseases and inflections (reduce inflammation).
- to moderate cholesterol levels.
- rejuvenate red blood cells.
- contains all eight essential amino acids.
- low on calories and high in fiber.
- Act as a greater source of Calcium
- Promotes a healthy heart
- Prevents toxicity level in body to increase
- It's taste is stronger compared to Whitebait
- High in protein to build muscle and repair tissue
- Supplies good amount of iron for increase production in red blood cells
- helps child’s muscle growth and development.
- with fewer amounts of saturated fats.
- with plentiful of minerals.
- vitamins including vitamin B,E,K and calcium.
- beneficial cardiovascular effects.
- with protein, Vitamins B6 and E.
- with potassium and magnesium.
- heart-friendly food.
- lower triglyceride levels.
- reduce the risk of blood clots.
- with minerals
- with critical fatty acids for baby brain development.
- with protein, calcium and iron
- 6 FOOD powder varieties in smaller size
- Organic Amaranth Powder
- Natural Kombu
- Premium Scallop
- Premium Whitebait
- Premium Anchovy
- Organic Mushroom
- making baby's food for say sweet potato mash/puree.
- abundant of Vitamin A and Beta-Carotene that is needed for healthy development of the eyes]
- rich in carbohydrates
- essential nutrients such as Calcium, Vitamin A, C and B-Complex for a healthy development of various organs.